Thank you for taking the time to consider using your gifts and love for God and His children at House of His Presence. Please read the following job description. If you are interested in applying please print or pick up an application and return it to the mail box.
Hourly Pay: $12.00
Position: Church Nursery Worker
To care for and teach children about The Bible and their identity in Jesus Christ. House of His Presence offers several ministries and Bible studies. Childcare is available while parents participate in the Bible studies and church services. During this time, church nursery workers engage in fun activities with the children and teach them about the Bible. The children that come through House of His Presence are the next generation of doctors, politicians, public speakers, dancers, parents, teachers, and so much more. House of His Presence has a strong desire to equip the children with Biblical principles to help guide them through life as they grow and develop the moral and spiritual foundation that will guide them throughout adulthood.
• Supervise and engage with children 3 and under.
• Follow a schedule to lead children in songs, teaching, snack time, and activities.
• Attend to the needs of the children such as: bathroom breaks, behavior correction, and retrieving parents if needed.
• Follow directions from Children’s Ministry Director and church leadership
• Occasionally work with children ages 4-12 to fill in for Children’s Ministry Director.
As a Nursery Care Worker, you will perform a variety of Bible related duties which require:
• Personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.
• Desire to continue personal growth in relationship with God and Biblical knowledge.
• Agreement with House of His Presence statement of faith.
• Strong desire to work with children.
• Have a fun and friendly attitude towards the children and the ability to generate excitement while leading songs and teaching stories.
• Ability to multitask and supervise between 1 and 6 children simultaneously.
• Participate in a church service on a weekly basis to promote relationship with church members and personal growth or Bible study group.
• The Church Nursery Worker agrees to participate in either:
Local church or House of His Presence Sunday morning service.
Thursday evening service from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at House of His Presence
How to apply:
• To apply for this position, pick up an application at the church. Applications are located on the left side of the church doors in a black flyer box. Applications can be dropped off in the black drop box located on the left side of the church doors.
After you apply:
• This position is subject to a background check that may or may not determine eligibility required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities for this position.