Thank you for taking the time to consider using your gifts and love for God and His children at House of His Presence. Please read the following job description. If you are interested in applying please print or pick up an application and return it to the mail box.
Hourly Pay: TBD
Positions: Church Nursery Worker
Preschool Bible Teacher
To care for and teach children about The Bible and their identity in Jesus Christ. House of His Presence offers several ministries and Bible studies. Childcare is available while parents participate in the Bible studies and church services. During this time, church nursery workers engage in fun activities with the children and teach them about the Bible. The children that come through House of His Presence are the next generation of doctors, politicians, public speakers, dancers, parents, teachers, and so much more. House of His Presence has a strong desire to equip the children with Biblical principles to help guide them through life as they grow and develop the moral and spiritual foundation that will guide them throughout adulthood.
• Supervise and engage with children 2 and under.
• Follow a schedule to lead children in songs, teaching, snack time, and activities.
• Attend to the needs of the children such as: bathroom breaks, behavior correction, and retrieving parents if needed.
• Follow directions from Children’s Ministry Director and church leadership
Work with nurery age children ages 2 and under or children ages 3-5 and occasionally 6-12 years of age.
As a Nursery Care Worker, you will perform a variety of Bible related duties which require:
• Personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.
• Desire to continue personal growth in relationship with God and Biblical knowledge.
• Agreement with House of His Presence statement of faith.
• Strong desire to work with children.
• Have a fun and friendly attitude towards the children and the ability to generate excitement while leading songs and teaching stories.
• Ability to multitask and supervise between 1 and 6 children simultaneously in the nursery with an assistant. Preschool workers must be able to fullfill the ministry plans each week for up to 12 children with an assistant
• Participate in a church service on a weekly basis to promote relationship with church members and personal growth or Bible study group.
• The Church Nursery Worker agrees to participate in either:
A local church or House of His Presence Sunday morning service when not scheduled to work.
Thursday evening service from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at House of His Presence or another churches evening services.
How to apply:
• To apply for this position, pick up an application at the church office located next to the post office entrance on Church St
or print the PDF on this page and drop it by the church office or mail to HOHP 177 SW Oak St. Dallas, OR 97338
After you apply:
We will contact you to set up an interview if you meet the qualifications necessary and are able to pass a background check.
• This position is subject to a background check that may or may not determine eligibility required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities for this position.